TAXI DUBLIN 8
NXT Taxis 8 offers an excellent service around the Dublin 8 area including Inchicore, Kilmainham, Harold’s Cross, Rialto and Cork Street, Dolphin’s Barn, South Circular Road and Island Bridge 24 hours a day 7 days a week so we can pick you up without delay.
We regularly take customers throughout the Dublin 8 area including:
- Guinness Storehouse
- Christchurch, St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Radisson Blue Royal Hotel Golden Lane
- La Dolce Vitae, Buenos Aires Grill, Seagrass of Portobello Bridge, Gusto, I Monelli, The Olive Café (Fumbally Studios) , Rose Garden Chinese, The Table Restaurant, Lenox Café and Bistro, Locks Brasserie
- The Brazen Head, Nancy Hands, MVP, The Bleeding Horse, Ryan’s of Parkgate Street
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham
- Kilmainham Gaol museum
- St James’ Hospital and Heuston Station
The big attraction on James Street right is the Guinness Store House – so call our friendly team to book your taxi today there today!
We have a selection of car seats for babies, toddlers and children available free of charge.
NXT were the first company to offer chip and pin and all cars have credit card facilities so no need to go to the bank machine!